A foundation in leadership
Through our core curriculum, you’ll learn solid administrative principles in law, communication, accounting and more. You may choose a variety of courses to fulfill each of the learning outcomes listed below. Work with your advisor when selecting classes that meet the core professional studies criteria.
The core curriculum consists of 21 hours that meet the objectives listed below. You will select 12 credit hours from one of the option areas to complete your 33-hour master's degree.
Foundational learning outcomes (required)
Finance, budgeting or economics
You will be introduced to one or all of the following skills and concepts:
- Budgeting, control and accounting
- Financial and economic statements and investment
- Economic development – nationally and/or internationally
Law, regulatory functions or ethics
You will be introduced to one or both of the following skills and concepts:
- Understanding legal and regulatory issues in the workplace
- Exposure to ethical issues encountered by business managers in work environment